Forums/Downloads

Forum Home > Terrorized Productions > Sticky: Legal Notes

Aythadis
Site Owner

So... Yah. Got to put up a legal notes, Term of Service, etc. If I don't get this up, we get shut down... So here I go, here is the best that I can do at the moment! And as you can see, WE ARE STILL UP! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I think that I can use this... Not 100% sure. But I think that I can use this for Imminent Firestorm.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Content. Terrorized Productions attempts to be as accurate as possible but it does not warrant that any information on the service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Terrorized Productions reserves the right to add, modify, or delete any information at any time. You agree to use the Terrorized Productions at your sole risk and that Terrorized Productions shall have no liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.

Legality. The phenomenon of abandoned software distribution is not legal, but some software houses tolerate it because the distribution of software no longer in commerce do not bring them economic damages. The games exposed in Terrorized Productions where external links are proposed, are, for our acknowledge, no more produced and/or supported and they are NOT HOSTED IN OUR SERVER but linked to other pages outside our responsibility. We can't know the whole content of those third party pages, so, if you think they violate abandonware definitions (no longer in commerce, nor distributed, nor supported) or have any illegal contents, please contact us, we'll provide removing them as soon as possible. In any case names and marks of all the games belong to their respective owners, that can ask us in any moment to remove all the content or part of the information (external links included) provided. Any other software or programs linked in this site is all done through external links.

External links. The service may contain links to other websites on the internet who are owned and operated by third parties. Terrorized Productions makes no representation and is not responsible for the availability and content of these third party sites. Terrorized Productions will not be held liable, directly or indirectly for any loss or damages caused by the content on these third party websites.

Responsibility. As we can't know the content of every proposed games, Terrorized Productions is not responsible of any problem caused by a wrong use of them to your machines.

Identification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Terrorized Productions, its parents and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees from and against any claims arising out of or relating to content you post, submit or transmit through the service; your connection to the service; your violation of any rights of any person in connection with the service; your violation of this agreement All information collected at Terrorized Productions will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, resued, or rented in any way. Any information we collect, such as operating systems, screen resolution and browser types are used to help make your visit more enjoyable. 

Security. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the service, or any other systems or networks connected to the service or to any Terrorized Productions server. You agree that you will not attempt to circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of the service.

Warranties. Terrorized Productions disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operational ability, or availability of information or material contained on the service. Terrorized Productions disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect to the service. Terrorized Productions disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on or thorough the service. Terrorized Productions has no duty or policy to update any information on the service, and therefore, such information should not be relied upon as being current as of the date you access this site. Moreover, any portion of the materials available on the service may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made from time to time without updates to the content provided on the Service. THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED OR LICENSED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TERRORIZED PRODUCTIONS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TERRORIZED PRODUCTIONS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE. TERRORIZED PRODUCTIONS SIMILARLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO OR CLAIMS IN RESPECT THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS IN THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL

Other. (Don't know where to put this.) Each user is responsible to virus check any program downloaded from the site before installation, but we do try to do this before hand. Names and marks of all the games belong to their respective owners. As far as we know, these videogames are no longer supported by their producers, in contrary case, contact us and they will be removed immediately, or replaced with a product that the respective owners would like us to put up instead.

Wow... my head hurts from doing all that reading and typing this crap out... I hope this gets us out of trouble!

--

November 30, 2010 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Time

Subscribe To Our Site

Recent Podcasts

Recent Videos

604 views - 0 comments
673 views - 0 comments
582 views - 0 comments
632 views - 0 comments

Visitor Map